never short of words...

Monday, October 16, 2006

PURPOSE

Working on the files on a hot day
My eyes drooped to get some shuteye
Swiftly it became dark,
There was no significant mark
Where was I?
I asked my self
Suddenly, I found myself asking for help
I was in deep dark woods
With no one around
Then, there was a sound
I do not know where it came from
However, it started to haunt
“How could you forget me”, it said
I looked again everywhere
There was no one near
“Who are you”, I yelled it loud
My mouth dry and sweat was dripping down my skin
All of a sudden, my eyesight became dim
Everything became hazy and gray
I started to see a ray
Then at last, it said
And said it all……………..

…...I am your life
You have everything
However, it would never suffice
Do not live in a lain
Even you know it is vain
Look into your mind
I see with my eyes wet
You trying to woo the fiend
I know, at times you feel twitchy
Thinking why you are here
Moreover, I do recognize the fact,
That you do it rare
Don’t take it as a jest
As in the end,
You will be the one,
Who will not be at rest
Now, you who have to decide
Whether it’s the purpose lost
Or is it the lost purpose.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me makee. short and simpleeee. .. if u . used yo imagination. used yo creativity . then . i vud SAy WOW.. keep it upppp .! u r good at it.!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii sukhmani dis is shalinder...this is first time i have read properly what you have wrote....yarr tu changa likhdi haaii...no serious i have read your writings before but...when i was reading this it has a some sought of gripping i read it till the end....nice job....kepp it up....generally i always take overview of people's writing...bcos i am very choosy abt these poems and all ..... but i think i have to add your name in my favourite writers....just keep writing like dissssss

11:10 AM  
Blogger dRoZzY!!! said...

very well-versed!!!

4:43 AM  
Blogger 99% Bachelor said...

Very good effort.
Really a very good work

You can make it more attractive.
Its pleasureable for me if I help you.

Becoz you are a local girl for me..

and I am from your city

I wanna link exchange with your blog

If you are intrested
e-mail me or send a mess on orkut.

best Wishes
Raman Amritsar

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home